Sticky cell problems. Solved!
QSolTM Buffer keeps things moving smoothly.
QSol Buffer delivers:
- Flexibility in sample selection by reducing carryover and protein buildup
- Better data resulting from more robust/ more consistent sampling
- Faster time to results from a streamlined workflow
- Convenience of ready-to-use cartridges and cost saving concentrate
- Compatibility with MultiCyt® Reagents
A user conducted a no-wash QBeads screen with both standard buffer and QSol Buffer on concentrated samples in 68 X 384 well plates, leading to bead carryover when standard buffer was used. QSol Buffer reduced this bead carryover.
A user conducted a PBMC (7-day no-wash) assay profiling 20 different donors, each in a 96-well plate. When standard buffer was used, build-up occurred and caused abnormalities during sampling. When QSol Buffer was used, build-up was reduced and sampling abnormalities decreased by 73%.
Fill out this form to have one of our local representatives contact you or use the links below to learn more about the benefits of QSol Buffer, MultiCyt Reagents and our assay consulting and educational services.